Comic book workshop
13 July 2019
13 July 2019
10:00 - 17:00
Timetable & Location
Jul 13, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
TAMBÚCA House of Art, Via Cesare Battisti, 112, 55049 Viareggio LU, Italy
The workshop is dedicated to all the people who want to tell something through the language of comics.
Each participant will test his creativity with practical exercises to understand how to approach the table of a comic in the most natural way possible. At the end of the day everyone will have made a small story with the tools they acquired in the previous hours and will not be afraid to go back to challenging a blank sheet to tell something!
The workshop will be divided into two parts.
- In the first one, the basic grammar of the comic will be discussed and with practical tips and exercises the first steps will be taken towards the creation of comic sequences.
- In the second part the drafting and realization of the draft of a real short story will be addressed.
- presentation of workshops and intro: the grammar of the comic strip (how to read and how to create a comic strip);
- (exercise) telling actions is different from telling emotions; - narrative sequences and the choice of the cartoons;
- (exercise) to recognize the genre of a comic strip from two vignettes;
- the storyboard: to make the characters of our stories talk and move;
- (exercise) starting from a trace draw / write a dialogue in two tables;
- practical tips: design, style and backgrounds
- hints: how to construct a story (the rhythm);
- hints: work tools; - (final exercise) realizes the draft of a story at will, or on a given track, of 3-4 tables;
- practical tips: where and how to find ideas for stories;
- review of the final exercise, suggestions for improvement, reading tips.
The day includes an hour of lunch break, which will be agreed with the students.
Booking is strictly necessary, on the website or via email at email@example.com
Places are limited.
The workshop will take place with a minimum of 5 participants.
How to reach:
The events takes place: TAMBÚCA Casa dell'Arte Via cesare battisti 112 55049 (LU)
Entrance for this event is subject to charges Euro 80,00
Further info about tickets:
Ticket office Website
Vacanze in Versilia.COM is not responsible for any cancellations or moving dates of individual events.